Finish This... A new creative music making programme for KS2
English National Opera's music making programme, launching this Autumn 2022 and free for state schools nationwide.
- we use film and animation to present your class with an operatic piece of music purposefully left unfinished and developed for young audiences
- we invite your pupils to listen, respond to and resolve the piece of opera whilst taking on the role of ENO Composers!
- schools receive online CPD, a scheme of work with step-by-step guidance, tips and guidance from other teachers, digital film resources and a teacher pack in the post
- co-created with teachers, artists and learning specialists and flexible delivery model across the Autumn term to suit each school
- closely aligned with the national curriculum, and a child-led approach to composition work
- ENO will celebrate schools' musical creations and support teachers to celebrate their pupils' achievements
- a focus on teacher CPD and developing pupil's self-expression, creativity, confidence and achievement through collaboration, alongside composition skills
Find out more with our trailer or look at our pilot version here